Invoice Layout helps you to create different invoice formats.
To add a new invoice layout:
- Go to Settings->Invoice Settings->Invoice Layout->Add
- Give a unique distinguishable Layout name
- Add the text to be shown in the top/header of invoice. Generally, it can be your shop name, aligned center with Heading 1 format.
- Add other relevant details.
- You can show/hide address fields.
- You can mark a layout as default. The default layout is used when no layout is found for a location.
- Click on Save.
To use an invoice layout in a location go to” Business Locations -> Edit” and assign the invoice layout.
- In invoice layout, you will find options for invoice designs.
- Used for browser-based printing only & NOT print server-based printing.
- Slim design is used for thermal line printer-based printer.
To see the tax summary in invoice, go to add/edit invoice layout, and enter the “Tax Summary Label” option and it will show the tax summary in invoice.
Total in words:
To display total in words in the invoice Enable:
- Show total in words
- Choose “Word Format”
To display the discounted unit price and discount amount in the invoice, enable the following filed in invoice layout
- Discounted unit price label
- Discount label
Display unit breakdown:
To display the reduction summary of quantity from multiple units, enable the check box ‘show base unit details (If applicable)’.
Adding sale custom fields in the invoice:
The sale custom fields can be added to the printed invoice.
Step 1: To achieve it, Go to Settings > Invoice Settings > Invoice Layout.
Step 2: Select the invoice layout in which you need the sale custom fields to be printed.
Step 3: Enable the checkboxes for the sell custom fields, “sell 1”, “sell2” etc, and save it.
Now, when you use this chosen invoice layout, the custom fields you set up for sales will automatically appear on the printed invoice.
A letterhead image containing all details of your business(organization name, address, business registration & other details) can be added to invoices.
Letterhead will be displayed at the top portion of the invoices.
- Go to Settings > Invoice Settings > Invoice Layout.
- Enable the “show letterhead” checkbox.
- Upload the letterhead file (Max 1 MB)